Kualoa Regional Park
Directions to Kualoa Regional Park and Tips for a successful Session
SEE MAP BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS
Once you drive into the park you will see a parking lot on your left. Go past the first set of parking stalls and pull into the second set by the Bathroom. This is where we will meet.
Please remember to plan for traffic especially traveling from the Waikiki area. Usually traveling at peak hours starting from 3pm through 7pm traffic will be much heavier especially on the H1. Once you get to the H3 traffic will improve.
map: click on directions below
Please bring the following items with you to aid in a successful photography session
- TOWEL (your feet will get wet and sandy)
- WATER - it is hot on the beach and it is always a good idea to have some water on hang
- SNACKS if you have little kids with you
- EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES for little kids and if you would like to get wet then bring some extra clothes for yourself. I sometimes like to do some fun photos at the end of a photography session where people get a little wet or splash the water. if you think this is something you might enjoy then bring some extra clothes just in case you get a bit wet.
- FAVORITE TOY for little ones - this is sometimes helpful to distract them
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out, I am here to help.
|Kualoa Regional Park|