Directions and Important Information
SEE MAP BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS
You will turn on Aloiloi street and drive to the bottom of the street where it turns. Right in front of you there will be a gate with beach access. Park in the dirt lot or on the side of the road. Make sure to park all the way out of the road. I will meet you at the gate entrance to the beach.
Please remember to plan for traffic especially traveling from the Waikiki area. Usually traveling at peak hours which start from 3pm till about 7pm you will have much heavier traffic until you get out of the city.
map: click on directions below
Please bring the following items with you to aid in a successful photo session
- TOWEL (your feet will get wet and sandy)
- WATER - it is hot on the beach and it is always a good idea to have some water on hang
- SNACKS if you have little kids with you
- EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES for little kids and if you would like to get wet then bring some extra clothes for yourself. I sometimes like to do some fun photos at the end of a photography session where people get a little wet or splash the water. if you think this is something you might enjoy then bring some extra clothes just in case you get a bit wet.
- FAVORITE TOY for little ones - this is sometimes helpful to distract them
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out, I am here to help.
Meloney Thill Photography