Directions and Important Information
SEE MAP BELOW FOR DIRECTIONS
You will turn on Papailoa road and keep driving down the road until you see a dirt lot with parked cars on your left side. Park here, I will meet you at this parking lot. You will not see the beach as you have to walk between the homes to get down to the beach.
Please remember to plan for traffic especially traveling from Waikiki, you will get traffic all along the H1 and then it will start clearing up once you get to the H2 but up until that point traffic will be pretty heavy and slow moving.
map: click on directions below
Please bring the following items with you to aid in a successful photo session
- TOWEL (your feet will get wet and sandy)
- WATER - it is hot on the beach and it is always a good idea to have some water on hang
- SNACKS if you have little kids with you
- EXTRA SET OF CLOTHES for little kids and if you would like to get wet then bring some extra clothes for yourself. I sometimes like to do some fun photos at the end of a photography session where people get a little wet or splash the water. if you think this is something you might enjoy then bring some extra clothes just in case you get a bit wet.
- FAVORITE TOY for little ones - this is sometimes helpful to distract them
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out, I am here to help.